Monday, September 12, 2011

Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 7 Episode 6 Photoshoot: Blackmores Campaign

I am so loving the episode 6th photoshoot for its simple concept. It shows the girls au naturel features and I think this is one of the best test for models -- to take good pictures with simple make-up or no make up at all. They should be able to capture the spirit of the shoot without the help of too many props, dresses or heavy make-ups. Who do you think did the best?

Amelia - I'm loving this shot. It's very catalogue-ish but her face just look stunning!

Caroline - I see no life in here at all. Too boring,IMO.

Hazel - This is just lovely. She's starting to grow on me. I just find her legs a bit weird though

Izzy - Just okay. It's not my favorite photo but it's not that bad as well.

Jess - This is one of my favorite among the bunch, it's fresh and it's bubbly!

Liz - I find it a bit boring as well and the pose isn't working for me.

Madeline - It's okay. I wish she elongate her neck more and did a profile shot.

Montana - My favorite girl! She's too high fashion and commercial at the same time! This shot is just amazing! It captures the vibe of the shoot!

Neo - boring.

Rachel - I love how naturally beautiful Rachel is. She's definitely part of my top 3 faves!

Simone - it's very teen vogue. I love it!

Yolanda - She's probably one of the most consistent among all the contestants. You gotta love this girl!

First Call Out: Montana

ELIMINATED

No comments: