Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Review


Director: Chris Weitz
Novel: Stephenie Meyer
Starring:
Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson
Taylor Lautner

I'd to give credits to Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson for still giving us that great chemistry we came to love in Twilight. It was amazing how their pain as Edward and Bella could look so real. it is not as intense as I expected it to be. I thought that Jacob's whole werewolf transformation and the introduction of the pack was kinda on a rush.

I'm still trying to find some good things to say about Taylor Lautner performance (for the benefit of the Team Jacob) but the only thing that's noticeable is obviously, his most talked-about physical improvement.

The Volturi scene as I quote Aro is "mezmerizing," though there was some changes, I find it rather a very good execution. How I wish, tho that there was a better introduction about them as it is in the book. Over-all, the movie was actually good.Thanks to Kristen and Robert for delivering. Just a warning tho for those who already read the book-- expect some deviation in this film or something that isn't in the film.

At the end of the film I've to say that I'm still under Team Edward.LMAO

Ratings: 6/10

-paddylast-

No comments: