Saturday, April 3, 2010

Clash Of The Titans Review




Director: Louis Leterrier

Starring
Sam Worthington
Mads Mikkelson
Alexa Davalos
Danny Huston
Gemma Arterton
Pete Postelthwaite
Ralph Fiennes
Liam Neeson

Where: SM North Edsa -Cinema 6 6:45PM
When: April 3, 2010

This movie as I found out prior to watching it is a remake of the 1981 film of the same title. I'm not that thrilled to watch it. I guess I'm just interested with all the effects and see Sam Worthington - his follow up film after Avatar which was shown last year and became the top grossing film in history.

I enjoyed the film tho I'm not really jumping off my seat. The visuals are ok --nothing spectacular. There's nothing exciting about it and nothing to rave about. It sure sound bordering to being boring but it's really not. The film is about 2 hours and you'd actually enjoy the visuals and it's fast pacing. Watching it is like going to the grocery store with the exact list of what you'd be buying. You'd even think that Sam Worthington who played the son of Zeus, Perseus actually looked like Jake (his character from Avatar)- i mean with the same hair and same demeanor. It's like he did the film while making Avatar.

Yes, it is a snooze fest.

Ratings: 4.5/10

-paddylast-

No comments: