Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ricky Martin Coming Out Proud!!!


I wasn't shocked at all upon learning today that Ricky Martin finally came out of the closet. I mean, seriously there's nothing new about these big stars coming out and being themselves. (Eg., Lance Bass, the late Stephen Gately, Mark Feehily of the Irish Band Westlife, Prince --oops nah sorry.lol )


It just so happen that Ricky Martin is one of the biggest act Latin America has ever produced. harhar... cmon' really, nothing has changed. The whole gay community is prolly having a party ala-mardigras in every part of the world for his acceptance of his "true self."


At the end of the day, this revelation won't really matter. The man deserved all the respect in the world with more than 60 million dollars album sold, having great humanitarian works thru his non-profit Ricky Martin Foundation and giving us some of the best songs our generation has ever heard.


For me, Ricky is still the MAN!!!



I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be
who I am. --Ricky Martin




-paddylast

No comments: