Sunday, March 28, 2010

Timbaland with Justin Timberlake and JoJo in Manila



Just like what I expected, Timbo's beats are sick--haha! I know that majority of the audience are waitin' for JoJo and JT to perform. The concert started at around 9:30 in the evening which is really slated at 8PM but I guess, they decided to participate with the Earth Hour 2010. -bummer-

Also, i'd like to mention how disappointed I am with JoJo for only singing two songs.( Lose Control with Timbaland and Too Little Too Late). Everyone were like, "that was it???!!" To be honest, JoJo is one of the main reasons I went to this concert .

I was told that she may perform more songs on her next visit at the THEN and NOW Massive Music Festival 2010 in the same concert venue come May 15, 2010-- a day before the JOHN MAYER's concert. Still' the concert heading says TIMBALAND with JoJo , with special participation of Justin Timberlake....

JT is cool. I'm just waiting for him to sing Cry Me A River and Sexy Back and he did sing those songs and the crowd goes wild...

I find it rather stupid for SMART COMMUNICATIONS as the major sponsor to have these little billboard projectors instead of clear LCD screen for people at the back's benefits.

I didn't enjoy the concert that much cuz I didn't hear much from JoJo but since this concert is for a good cause (for the Typhoon Ondoy's victims), It's pretty much worth it then.

my fave parts of the concert are:

Timbaland singing If We Ever Meet Again
JoJo's appearance
Justin singing Cry Me A River with Timbaland.


-paddylast-

No comments: