Thursday, April 7, 2011

The History Maker: The Femme Fatale Britney Spears

I'm so proud that Pop Queen Britney Spears has proven once again that she's one of the most powerful and legendary acts in the music industry in all of history by securing her sixth number one album through the critically acclaimed FEMME FATALE. This made Spears the only female artist in history to have six albums debuts at number one! Now that's what you call a LEGEND.

Out of all her albums, this one would challenge the BLACKOUT album as one of her best to date -- record-wise.

My favorite tracks off the album are:


How I Roll - This is my number 1 favorite. It kinda reminds me of Brave New Girl but way better! I love how you can dance with it and do the dougie! LOL



Till The World Ends - The video was just released today and I uber loved it. It's basically I'm A Slave 4 U 2.0 but the beat of this song is just crazy!!! Thank you Ke$ha for writing this for the Queen.

Big Fat Bass - This party perfection beat penned and produced by Will.I.Am has got to come out as a single. It's techno-electropop vibe is too addictive, you should all listen to it!


Hold It Against Me - I love that she chose this as her first single. When I first listened to it, I'm like --oh my, watch out wannabes' Britney is coming after you.


Criminal - This song kinda brings me back to the past. I love its lyrics and how sexy the sound is. "Mama I'm inlove with a criminal" -- how can you go wrong with this line??

Overall, I just have to paraphrase what Britney said about this album --it's definitely her best album to date!!!!

I posted like a week ago about the Grand Album Launch that we'll ba having here in Manila for the FEMME FATALE Album. I just haven't collected all the pictures but I will be posting it late this month. Better late than never right?

Anyhoo, let me promote the Pinoys Heart Britney Page guys. If you're a Pinoy Britney Fan or a simply a Britney Fan, like our page on Facebook. Pinoys Heart Britney and follow us on Twitter here PHB

I'm hoping against hope that Britney will include Manila on her tour!!! Pleaseeee!!!!

-paddylast

No comments: