Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Join The First PhilPop Music Festival!

I’ve been trying to post something about the First Philippine Popular Music Festival but for some reason, I keep on forgetting it so with less than 15 days  before the deadline of submission of entries to this festival, I’d like to invite all the Filipino musician / composers out there to join the 1st PhilPop Music Festival. It is a songwriting competition open to all amateur and professional Filipino composers.

I’m actually interested to join the festival but I’m just really busy these days. I’d probably join next year though – hopefully.

The competition aims to: a.) Provide a channel which Filipino songwriters can create new songs, discover new expressions or genres in popular music; b.) Spark a renewed awareness, enthusiasm, and pride in Philippine music; c.) Start a brand new collection of freshly created Original Pilipino Music; and d.) Discover and promote new Filipino songwriters and singers. – PhilPop

Click the picture below to read the rules and the criteria of the festival.


Goodluck to everyone!


No comments: