Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Dream Diary - Recording Your Dreams

Okay, so I got this idea of recording my dreams from the book “The Ultimate Dream Decoder – Revealing The Secrets Of Your Subconscious Mind” – My ex and I bought it last year and thought that it’s a great way to interpret our dreams -yeah, we’re – I mean I’m that kind of person haha.

you can buy it at National Bookstore for P499.00


I’m supposed to write in a journal of some sort, so I thought of posting it on my blog instead. I will be naming this kind of post “My Dream Diary” as it is in the book. You can also do it if you want to join me and maybe we can discuss our dreams’ interpretations.



So here’s how it goes:

My Dream Diary
Dream Types:
Day Of The Week:
Date:
Title:
The Prevalent atmosphere / how you were feeling:
The Setting:
The Characters:
What happened:
Any puns of punning imagery?
Possible Trigger:
Possible Interpretation:
Possible Message:
Possible Link With Dream Number:

If you want to buy the book I have, the authors are M.Jane Taylor and Clare Gibson.

No comments: