Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Binibining Pilipinas Snippets and Camera Problems!



Date Of The Event: April 10, 2011

Araneta Coliseum, Quezon City

My friend Dee and I were able to watch the live Coronation Night of the Binibining Pilipinas (Miss Philippines 2011) at the Araneta Coliseum and was elated to see lotsa beautiful women and some local stars.

Only problem is, we don't have a good camera to take some pictures from the event. We're only able to get some from our phone and a cheap Samsung ES65 -- I bought it before I went to Sagada late last year, man' it sucks big time. It's not really a good camera. I think I got what I deserved though, since I only paid for it for like 4K. Oh well, I'm planning to get the Olympus Pen. I hope it's good. Still have to read some reviews about it.

Here are some snippets from the event, we're seated from Upper Box B - so that added a little to the "suckness" of our situation. LOL.


dang! can't see me!

The winners from vantage point of view.LOL

Dee, are you afraid of the dark??

here's Queenierich Rehman, Semi finalist and winner of Best In Swimsuit --I crop myself from the picture.LOL


Presentation of the Candidates





my favorite Patricia Tumulak, unfortunately she didn't win any crowns. She made it to the Top 15 though.

Patricia with her friends.

and you can hear my voice like a paparazzi: Patricia, right here...



-paddylast

No comments: