Thursday, September 30, 2010

Who's Playing Renesmee Cullen?

Young Actress Mackenzie Foy is said to play the half-human half-vampire child of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan of Twilight Saga's fourth installment, the Breaking Dawn. I kinda like this girl's look--pale and cute. She's good enough for me to play Renesmee Cullen. As a Twilight Saga fan, I'm pretty excited to see where Director Bill Condon would cut this first part of the saga's last installment. I hope he'd cut it after Bella gives birth to Renesmee. :)

Here's my Renesmee interpretation using Mackenzie's pic.


Updated

Apparently there will be five young actresses that will play the half-vampire, half-human child of Edward and Bella named Renesmee that we’re going to see on the second part of the last installment of the Breaking Dawn that will be shown November of next year.

MacKenzie Foy will be the first Renesmee and she will have Rachel St. Gelais, Sierra Pitkin, Eliza Faria and Christie Burke as Renesmee in stages of her accelerated growth.

I apologize for my poor editing skills J

Sierra Pitkin
Eliza Faria
Rachel St. Gelais
Christie Burke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww she is so cute to play the part !!!!!!!!!!!!