Monday, September 27, 2010

Charlie St.Cloud Film Review


SM Megamall Cinema 10
September 27, 2010 7PM
with Malcolm.

Directed by Burr Steers
based on the novel of Ben Sherwood (novel)

Starring
Starring
Zac Efron
Kim Basinger
Ray Liotta
Amanda Crew
Charlie Tahan

I was once again lucky enough to get invites to a red carpet premiere of a film, this time for Charlie St.Cloud starring Zac Efron which will have a wide release on September 29. I was quite surprised with how Zac Efron matured as an actor. I'd say I'm very much impressed with his Charlie St.Cloud persona where you could easily feel his pain for losing his brother.

Charlie Tahan who played his kid brother Sam was very good as well. The over-all presentation of the film was good. Nice sceneries, very melancholic, great camera shots though, it's a bit predictable because I easily pointed out to my friend during the film that Tess (his love interest)




I would give a good recommendation for the film not because it is that great but because it is a feel good film which will make you realize that "sometimes we have to let go of some things in order for us to move on" and how people are getting second chances for a reason.

I'll give it a 7.5/10 ratings.

-paddylast

No comments: