Friday, September 24, 2010

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole Film Review

Gateway Cineplex Cinema 5-3D
September 24, 2010
with Malcolm.
P270.00

Directed by Zac Snyder

Starring
Jim Sturgess
Geoffrey Rush
Emily Barclay
Anthony LaPaglia
David Wenham
Ryan Kwanten
Helen Mirren
Sam Neill
Hugo Weaving

I've high expectations for this film and I was just a bit disappointed with it's lack of excitement. I love that it's almost in full 3D and I enjoyed it visually but was ultimately let-down by the whole story. I can't find the 'spunk' that I saw in its trailer. Graphics are exemplary --the best thing about it is its musical score. It's not that bad of a film and I would consider watching it for the second time but I still won't enjoy it as much as my friend Malcolm did. The audience' consensus was like "It was just an OK film."


Ratings: 6.5/10


-paddylast

No comments: