Friday, September 3, 2010

Despicable Me Film Review

Gateway Cineplex 7
P181 with D.



Directors: Pierre Coffin, Chris Renaud, Sergio Pablos

Starring: Steve Carell, Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Julie Andrews, Will Arnett, Kristen Wiig, Miranda Cosgrove, Dana Gaier, Elsie Fisher

Watching this film was truly a delightful experience because it's dubiously funny, free-spirited and well --very touching.

There's a lot of good things to talk about this film.

First, there's Gru - claiming to be a super villain (Steve Carell is genius!), how I love his accent! Gru is such a character to watch -- a very tender soul inside but a funny and kind of evil in a weird/ humorous way in person.



and then the Minions, they are just the cutest thing ever - they're funny, smart and dependable! LOL


There's the three orphan girls namely Margo, Edith and Agnes -- they're just so adorable!

There are tons of good scenes in this film but my favorite would have to be the part when they went to the Super Silly Fun Land and Gru got that Fluffy Unicorn toy for Agnes! It was just so hillarious!


I could watch this film a million times and still laugh and be moved by it. It's a perfect family movie!


I'd give a deserving 9 /10 ratings for this film.

-paddylast

2 comments:

Ley said...

Ang cute ng mga kids! >___< I wants to watch this!!! Eeeek!

NuttyCreme said...

No annoying sound... -- hahaha! I haven't seen the movie yet but I really the trailer. I will watch it then.. thank's for the heads up..