Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Last Exorcism Film Review


Eastwood Cinema 3
P181 with malcolm


Director: Daniel Stamm
Starring
Patrick Fabian
Iris Bahr
Louis Herthum
Ashley Bell


Last night my friend Malcolm and I were choosing to watch between Despicable Me and The Last Exorcism and we opted to watch the latter thinking that It'd only be release for a limited time. Just how we regretted choosing this film!It's probably one of the worst films I've seen in ages -- It's "Paranormal Activiy" gone bad.

What's so wrong about this film?

- The Trailer was way better than the film. You'd wish it was as short as the film's teaser.
- The film was trying too hard to scare with a little success. (meh-- because It ain't scary at all.)
positive?

There are a couple of startling scenes but that's just the consolation you would get from watching it. Actors were good specially the girl playing Nell (Ashley Bell)

Ratings: 4.5/10

-paddylast

4 comments:

Ley said...

Naintriga pa naman ako dito. Kala ko maganda. Ugh. Sa DVD na nga lang. :))

Despicable Me, I want to watch. Parang cute and funny tapos since it's from Disney, may lesson for sure.

archiemb said...

You said it Ley, I even threw up kasi nakakahilo ang start ng film. It's not worth a dime. Buti pang bumili na lang ako ng pirated copy sa The Q.

Ley said...

You threw up? Oh my gosh. Bahaha. It's really that bad? Over. Buti na lang talaga. Feeling ko tuloy tatamarin din ako magDVD para rito. :))

NuttyCreme said...

hey I've got the same review for this movie myself.. I've seen this movie just couple of nights ago and I hated it. I should have chosen to see The Expendables.. hhmzzz