Friday, September 10, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife Film Review



Gateway Cineplex
September 9, 2010
with D. P171.00


Director: Paul W. S. Anderson

Starring: Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Wentworth Miller, Kim Coates, Spencer Locke, Shawn Roberts, Boris Kodjoe

If not for Milla Jovovich, I wouldn't even give this 4th installment of Resident Evil any good credits --if there's even any. I was so disappointed that I started to think "What's 'effin happening to Hollywood?." Where are the good 'ol action/ horror/ thriller films? Where's the subtance of this film? Why the repetitive scenarios? Why the Matrix rip-off? Why Oh Why??????


It's just all too

And can I just add how comical it was to have Michael Scofield (ehem, I mean Wentworth Miller) to play Chris Redfield -- Claire's brother.

Two reasons to love this film: Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter.


Ratings: 3.5/10

-paddylast

No comments: