Monday, September 26, 2011

Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 7 Episode 8 Photoshoot: The Great Gatsby

After Yolanda’s elimination, the nine remaining girls are put to a challenge to outshine each other in a group photoshoot. The girls were divided into three groups of three where they would have to embodies the twenties - a shot inspired by F. Scott’s Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby. So who stood out the most from the challenge and whose group is the weakest?

Jess, Hazel, SimoneThis photo's a bit boring for me although I find the three models really working it. I hate to say this though but Simone (whom bitchy attitude I despised) is truly owning this one! Jess and Hazel are like extras here but I like Hazel's styling.


Madeline, Liz and Rachel
This is my favorite shot among the three. I thought the three work together perfectly and I love how Madeline is working it in the camera! She finally look interesting and she actually look like a model now. Rachel and Liz on the other hand are like twins. I'm still figuring out if that's a good thing or not. LOL

Amelia, Izzy and Montana

I'm not digging this photo. It's all over the place and I hate the styling. My favorite Montana was a mess here. I mean I love her but her styling was just bad. How did this hair become the 1920's trend? Atleast she and Izzy are memorable enough. Amelia got lost on the side though. TBH, the guy stole this photo from them. This has got to be my bottom group.

My personal FCO
1. Simone
2. Madeline
3. Hazel
4. Rachel
5. Izzy
6. Liz
7. Jess
8. Motana
9. Amelia

photographer: jordan graham
photos via rtvgames / fox8

Eliminated


No comments: