Friday, August 13, 2010

Step Up 3D is BFAB!


@ Eastwood Cinema
Price: P181
with D.

Director: Jon Chu

Starring
Rick Malambri
Adam Sevani
Sharni Vinson
Alyson Stoner


Wow. That's the first word I've to say about the 3rd Step Up installment, Step Up 3D. Watching it is pure bliss --it is visually enticing and the choreography (effects) are freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never mind the acting department, because I didn't watch it to catch an Oscar winning performance. It is exciting and inspiring altogether. If you're an artist (a dancer in particular) -- this film would make you feel that YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO IT.

And if you're as good as these dancers in the film -- you're probably
BORN FROM A BOOM-BOX!

My favorite scene would have to be the 2nd round of the World Jam where the Pirates are battling against some Asian crew. The special effects are super cool. It's probably one the best highlights of the film (cause there are tons!) . I daresay that it's the best Step Up amongst the three films.

And one of the things I love about the film is its soundtrack. It's party- perfection!!!

Here are the songs used for the film's soundtrack.

1. Club Can't Handle Me-Flo Rida feat. David Guetta
2. My Own Step- Roscoe Dash and T-Pain feat. Fabo
3. This Instant (Sophia Fresh feat. T-Pain)
4.
Already Taken (Trey Songz)
5.
This Girl (Laza Morgan)
6.
Fancy Footwork (Chromeo)
7.
Up (Jesse McCartney feat. Dapo Torimiro)
8.
Freak (Estelle feat. Kardinal Offishall)
9.
Whatchadoin? (N.A.S.A. feat. M.I.A., Spank Rock, Santigold and Nick Zinner)
10.
Tear da Roof Off (Busta Rhymes)
11.
Move (If You Wanna) (Mims)
12.
Shawty Got Moves (Get Cool)
13.
Irresistible (Wisin Y Yandel)

a second viewing would be worth it!

I'd give it a 9.5/10 ratings!

-paddylast

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fell in love with this movie, and i probably watched it about eight times in a row when it first came out. It is stil my all time favorite movie today !!