Sunday, November 6, 2011

The X Factor UK 2011 Live Show 5 Recap

Live Blogging

I wasn’t able to make a recap of last week’s show since I’m unable to watch the live show but here I am now back on the recap for the series’ fourth live show!

Last week was a shocking week as we see two of Kelly’s girl in the bottom two - Misha B and Sophie with the latter eventually getting the boot from the mentors. This week, will Kelly’s girl bounce back or will Frankie be eliminated at last?

The theme this weekend is rock so we’ve to watch out for Craig and Janet out of their comfort zone again…

Johnny Robinson – Hung Up/You Spin Me Round

- It was again a steady performance from Johnny! I just wished there was that old crazy production like what he did during the first couple of live shows!

Janet Devlin – I Want You Back

- I thought it started great, regardless of her forgetting the lyrics – it’s nice seeing another side of her. It was still an okay performance

Craig Colton – Heaven

- It started out great since it was a ballad but tonight’s theme’s disco classic and when he started dancing, it became cheesy and a tad bit creepy.

The Risk – A Night To Remember

- Charlie once again killed it for this group! I love their choice of song and the rapping part was great!

Marcus Collins – Reet Petite

- Wow! Marcus smashed it! He doesn’t look awkward dancing at all! This is probably his best performance to date!

Kitty Brucknell – Like A Prayer

- Kitty yet again gave another great performance! She’s flawless and I hope that public will keep her! I want to see more of Kitty!

Frankie Cocozza – I Gotta Feeling

- Frankie seriously needs to gtfo. I’ve no further comment.

Misha B – Proud Mary

- Another strong performance from Misha!

Little Mix – Please Don’t Stop The Music

- Another amazing performance from this girl group!!! They look and sound amazing!

My Bottom Two: Frankie and Johnny.

Performance Of The Night: Little Mix

No comments: