Sunday, November 27, 2011

The X Factor UK 2011 Live Show 8 Recap - Top 5

Live Blogging

The Top 5 acts are going to sing two songs apiece tonight to impress the judges and the voting public. Whose dreams will continue tomorrow? Who’s your favorite to move on for next week?

First Song

Little Mix

Baby by Justin Bieber/Where Did Our Love Go – Rachel Crow sang this at the American version of X Factor and thought the latter did better than them. They were all over the place. I’ve high hopes for them so I wish they would do better on their second song!

Janet Devlin

MMMBop by Hanson – She is not good in memorizing I noticed! I hope she would have an amazing performance after this train wreck!

Misha B

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper – It is yet again another amazing performance! The rapping is back!!!

Marcus Collins

I’m Your Man by Wham – The dancers were a bit distracting. Marcus, please stop copying Bruno Mars! You’re adorable enough to be just Marcus Collins,okay?!

Amelia Lily

China In Hand by T’Pau – What a very weird song choice! The performance was subtle and steady though. I’m not too keen about her performance but I’m just glad that she went back to being blonde again!

Second Song

Little Mix

Beautiful by Christina Aguilera – Their harmony was a bit off in some parts but they pull through the end! Perrie (the blonde one) was such an incredible vocalist!!!!

Janet Devlin

Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers – I actually loved her second performance! I thought her choice of song was wicked! She’s true to herself and that’s what I’m really into her as an artist!

Misha B

Killing Me Softly by The Fugees – Her song choice was a bit predictable but she sang it (as usual) really well! The only negative thing I could say about her is her lack of originality

Marcus Collins

Lately by Stevie Wonder – I love this performance better than the first one. I just find it a bit shaky at the start otherwise, it’s okay!

Amelia Lily

Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson – What an amazing performance! This girl’s amazing!!! I’m glad she came back!

Performance Of The Night

Round 1 – Misha

Round 2 – Little Mix

I think the probable bottom two for tomorrow are Marcus Collins and Misha B.

No comments: