Monday, November 14, 2011

The X Factor UK 2011 Results Show 6 - Kitty Says Goodbye!

Misha B and Kitty Brucknell found themselves in the bottom two to sing for their dreams but only one of them can continue on the show. First act to sing is Kitty who sang a very heartfelt rendition of Somewhere Over The Rainbow. I literally got goosebumps and was teary eyes watching Kitty performed. I know that she really want this and is working hard for it, plus the fact that she’s extraordinarily talented. Then there’s Misha B who sang Who You Are (Jessie J), it was obviously amazing and I know that she want this as bad as Kitty. Louis backed his act and sent Misha B home but the rest are pro-Misha B so the hardworking Kitty was sent home last night. It was sad but I know that my girl will make it big someday!

Good Luck KittyKat!

(Next week – Rihanna and Rebecca Ferguson will perform on the show! Wee! Rebecca was my favorite last year!)

No comments: