Sunday, November 20, 2011

The X Factor UK 2011 Live Show 7 Recap - Movie Week!

Tonight’s theme is all about movies! Can Misha bounced back after being in the bottom with Kitty last week? Can Janet be not-boring for Gary? Will Amelia’s luck continue after getting a second chance on the show? Will Marcus and Craig continue to impress the judges? Is this the year of Little Mix who are hoping to be the first group to win the series?

Craig Colton – License To Kill, from James Bond: License To Kill

- What a very strong performance! Great vocals and I agree with Louis and Tulisa, the song was very predictable!

Janet Devlin – Kiss Me, from She's All That

- I thought it was the perfect song for Janet and she sang it pretty well! What a charmer!

Amelia Lily – Think, from Bridget Jones

- Watching Amelia’s performance feels like watching a performance from Kitty! I love the song choice and her strong vocals but I just can’t connect to her.

Misha B – I Have Nothing, from The Bodyguard

- What an amazing performance! But I'm guessing her to in the bottom (again). Sorry boo'

Little Mix – Don’t Let Go, from Set It Off

- I love them! I love their song and the production! They looked like a legit girl band for real!!!! I can definitely see them winning this competition!

Marcus Collins – Higher And Higher, from Ghostbusters II

- This is probably his best performance to date! What a beautiful song choice, nice job gary! Gotta agree with Gary - what a way to close the show!

My Bottom Two: Misha B and Craig Colton

Performance Of The Night: Marcus Collins

No comments: