Sunday, August 21, 2011

2011 MTV Video Music Awards Tribute To Britney Spears!


This year’s Video Music Awards for me is a particularly exciting one because they will be paying a tribute to The Britney Spears – one of my favorite artists ever! I’m so stoked about this news because MTV is finally giving the recognition that Britney so deserved!

I don’t know how they will do the tribute or if they will actually be giving a lifetime achievement award of some sort but I’m hoping that she’d have a surprise performance similar to what she, Christina and Madonna did during the 2003 VMA.

Aside from the tribute, Britney is also nominated for two other awards. WerK!

I’m just excited for Brit and I’m sure everyone will be tuning in on August 29 to catch a glimpse of Britney!!! Way to go Ma’

-paddylast

No comments: