Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 7 Episode 4 Photoshoot: Posing Inside A Coffin

I am actually quite impressed with the photo shoots that they're doing! Take this one where the girls have to pose inside a coffin. Given the space and the situation, some of them work it big time while some performed below what what expected from them.

Amelia - I love this shot of her face-wise but she look short. She could've extend her arms more!
Annaliese - She look like Scarlett Johansson and expression is kinda working for me. I like it!

Caroline -It was a bit safe bordering to boring.

Hazel - I'm loving the sultry - vampire vibe of this picture!! Love it!

Alissandra - This is kinda disappointing for me. I don't like the angle of her body but her face look really gorgeous!

Jess -One of my favorite pictures among the bunch. She look sexy and she knows her body!

Liz -This is just scary. I don't know what to say.

Madeline- Another boring shot. Next!

Montana -It's too safe. I'm a bit disappointing since I'm expecting more from Montana. She's got a lot of potential. It's not the worst picture though.

Izzy - I actually love this photo. It's almost bordering to hoochie but somehow, you can see high fashion in those eyes!

Rachel - This girl really knows how to work her face! Bravo!

Simone -Another safe to boring shot.

Tayah -I don't understand this one. Next!

Yolanda -I love how she make use of the coffin wall and how she's selling the garments! Bravo!

Neo -She's okay.

My Top 3 picks

First Call Out - Yolanda

2nd Call Out - Jess

3rd Call Out – Rachel

My Bottom Two

Madeline & Tayah - I would eliminate Tayah

be back for the updates on who will be eliminated!

I do not own any of the photos. Credits to the owners.

Fox8 –AuNTM / RealityTvGames

updates - August 30, 2011

The Call Out Order

No comments: