Monday, August 22, 2011

The Glee Project Winners And Other Winners!

I’ve been watching the Glee Project for the last weeks and I was able to catch its finale just tonight. I was a bit disappointed that the creator Ryan Murphy ultimately decided that he‘d give a starring role for all the final four. I mean, I am fine with that - -what irks me is the fact that they have to go through this final four thingy when at the end of the season; they will all get to be on Glee. It was a tie for both Samuel Larsen and Irish crooner Damien McGinty who “really” won the competition, yes both of them. They will have a 7 episode-arc on Glee and the runners-up whom I totally think should’ve won – Lindsay Pearce and Alex Newell will have a 2-episode arc since “they” (the creator of Glee –RM) believe that they’re also as good as the two. Testing the water huh, Mr. Murphy?

I was actually rooting for Lindsay thinking that she was the most relevant amongst the final four contenders but I guess it all boils down to their favorites. Oh well, let’s just see how they will fare with the audience. I still think though that Cameron Mitchell, who quit the show and was ultimately eliminated, will have the biggest career post Glee Project. Just watch out for him!!!

So it’s all good right??? There are no losers. Congrats Glee kids!!! … errr

-paddylast

No comments: