Monday, August 22, 2011

Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 7 Episode 3 Swimwear Photoshoot

The sixteen remaining contestants were flown back in Australia and they were immediately challenged to pose for a photoshoot wearing swimwears.

Alissandra-while I find her appealing, this is not a good photo of her,IMO. The elf ears are interesting,though.
Amelia-her body's kinda scary but I find her facial feature a bit special.

Annaliese-this is another "couture posing" 101. I'm not a big fan of this photo.

Caroline-this is beautiful! I love how she's working the splash. She's fresh and sexy at the same time!

Cassy-her body angle isn't good and her face is not registering that good. Whatever happen to the Cassy that I saw last photoshoot???!!

Hazel -this isn't working for me either. Too amateurish,IMO

Izzy-the picture's okay. I just wished but I'm looking for more personality. This shot of her is plain boring.

Jess- now, I love this one. I love how the swimwear is very appealing and she's not overdoing it.

Liz- this is actually beautiful. The swimwear is seen clearly, her face look fantastic however, the tension in her neck was a bit too much.

Madeline-she's kinda looking old her but she has a good pose.

Montana-Now this girl is stepping up her game this early, she's my number 1 favorite and she really reminds me of Gemma Sanderson, the cycle 1 winner of this show.

Neo -Alek Kwek, is that you?

Rachel -this photo reminds me a little of Janice Dickinson

Simone-I love the chic-ness in this photo. Bravo!

Tayah-love this one as well. Her body look great. I just wished she chinned-up a little.

Yolanda -this is just an okay pic for me but definitely way better than the others.

I do not own any of the photos. Via realitytvgames.com / AuNTM via Fox8

Bottom Two And Eliminated Contestant

No comments: