Monday, October 3, 2011

Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 7 Episode 9 Photoshoot - Pink Body Paint

The girls’ this week are covered in pink body paint! After yet again a double elimination last episode, will there be another double elimination for this photoshoot?

*spoiler at the end of this post*

Hazel - she look really classy and expensive here! I think this is her best photo to date!
Izzy - I love her poses but I'm starting to get over Izzy's awesomeness. She's getting *stale*
Liz - she's got a very big potential but she's kinda forgettable. For geez sake, I can't even remember her name!
Madeline - there is nothing in this photo. Bland, amateur and just boring.
Montana - now, this photo looks like a page in Vogue! She look expensive, high fashion and her penetrating eyes are just truly captivating! She's definitely my First Call Out this week!
Rachel - this has got to be her worst picture to date. She should be thankful because she's got a lot of potential so I don't think she would go home with this photo.
Simone - The biggest b!itch this cycle, her body is amazing but her face is kinda distorted imo.
Who should leave the competition?

RESULTS

via RTVGAMES.

No comments: