Thursday, October 13, 2011

Who Is Playing Nahuel In Breaking Dawn?

I’m into Breaking Dawn frenzy right now as I just finished the book again (yup, I’ve read it for the nth time) in preparation for the part one of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 on November 18.

One of the most interesting character in the book is Nahuel who appeared during the last part of the book when Aro was about to give his vote on whether to destroy Renesmee or not. He was about 150 years old a half-human, half-vampire who testified that their kind wouldn’t be in anyway be a danger to the vampire society…you get the gist! J (yeah…read the book!)

I was thinking of the likes of Josh Hutcherson to play the character so I was a bit surprised when actor J. D Pardo was signed to play the role. Now, that should be interesting.

Oh,btw. It’s not until next year that you would see Nahuel…gotta be patient Twihards!


No comments: