Sunday, October 23, 2011

The X Factor UK 2011 Live Show 3 Recap & Review

The theme this week is ROCK. Did they rocked the competition? Here’s my take on it…

Marcus Collins – Are You Gonna Go My Way? – It’s definitely his best performance to date! Amazing vocals!

Janet Devlin – Sweet Child Of Mine – My my! love the attitude tonight! Her best liveshow performance to date! IMO, she killed it!

Sami Brookes – Turn Back Time – what exactly is she wearing? It was just an okay performance for me, just not a fan of the song. Gary should stop hating!

Rhythmix – Tik Tok into Push It – Wow! Love them tonight! This was my favorite performance from them! I’m starting to believe Gary when he said that they’re the best girl band to appear on the show!

Sophie Habibis – Living On A Prayer – I’m not sure about the arrangement, it was another-standard-not-so-amazing-performance.

Craig Colton – Stop Crying Your Heart Out – It was not as great as his first performance but I think it’s decent enough to keep him for next week.

Kitty Brucknell – Live And Let Die – She’s the most exciting to watch every week if I’m being honest. It was yet again another great performance from Kitty!

Frankie Cocozza – Get Your Rocks Off – Another cringe-worthy performance. I can’t at him still in the competition.

The Risk – Crazy – Their harmony was good but I didn’t like their song choice. It was too pop-ish.

Johnny Robinson – I Believe In A Thing Called Love – Wow! The performance of the night,IMO.

Misha B – Purple Rain - It was not my favorite performance of the night but Miss Misha killed it with her vocals. (I’m just a bit disappointed with Misha’s alleged diva attitude backstage)

My Bottom Acts – Sami, Sophie and Frankie

-paddylast

No comments: