Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Vote For Montana Cox To Win The Cycle 7 Of Australia’s Next Top Model!

via fox8

Yes! I am playing favoritism now amongst the remaining finalists of the Cycle 7 of Australia’s Next Top Model which is currently one of my favorite shows and is about to have its finale on the 25th of this month.

The public will now have a say on who should win the cycle with Montana Cox clearly the front-runner needing your votes!

If this is all about the judges, Montana will surely win this one easily but I’d like to give my fair share as a “Montana stan” and help her gain more votes for the finale that will be held live at the historic Sydney Opera House.

So if you are a global fan like me! You can vote for her through Facebook and Twitter! Just click both links!

Let’s do this Monty fans!!!

No comments: