Monday, October 10, 2011

Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 7 Episode 10 Photoshoot - Lingerie

The competition is getting stiffer and the road to the finals is getting closer! Will Hazel and Montana continue to dominate this competition? Who will be the high fashion sex goddess in this episode’s photoshoot where they have to pose in sexy lingerie?

Hazel
I'm actually loving this shot. It doesn't look a bit like her inperson and she exudes a super sexy vibes with those lips!
Izzy
What a great way to bounce back from last week's lackluster shot of Izzy. The shot is haunting and she almost look like a vampire but it really works!
Liz
This is just too sexy! I love the contour and length of her body! I just find it a bit posey but I still love it!
Montana
Monty's is giving me sexy but expensive shot right here! I love her styling, her body projection, it's all working in her favors!
Rachel
She's one of my favorite girls in this competition but I've to say that this photo of her was a bit disappointing. It's not sexy at all and her face is too strong for the shoot.
Simone
Wow! I'm pleasantly surprised with Simone's photo because it look like a page from a fashion magazine! She delivered well in this shoot and I think she deserved to be in the final 4 with this one.
My Personal Call Out Order
First - Montana
Simone
Izzy
Hazel
Liz
Rachel

click below to see the real COO

Call Out Order

No comments: