Monday, October 3, 2011

The X Factor UK 2011 Final 16 Revealed!

The Judges have chosen their final acts to compete in the X Factor 2011 Live Shows Series 8. While I love some of the contestants chosen for the girls and boys categories, I am utterly disappointed with the group and over-25’s picks.

Here are the final acts who will be competing for the live show.

Boys Category – mentored by Gary Barlow

Seriously, James's make-over is so gay. What did they do to him? I don't want him becoming a male 'Felicity' on the show!


Marcus is probably one of the best singers in the competition, I've high hopes for him!


Girls Category – mentored by Kelly Rowland

Janet is the one to beat at this stage of the competition. She's got charisma, she can sing really good, she's quirky and people love her!



The Rachel Adedeji of this series? I hope not because this girl's got some mad vocals!

Over 25 Cateory – mentored by Louis Walsh

Jonjo is the only one I could see advancing far in this category...the rest are mere fodders.



Group Category – mentored by Tulisa Contostavlos

I'm disgusted with Tulisa's decision to remove Charlie from The Keys.




No comments: