Sunday, October 9, 2011

The X Factor UK 2011 Live Show 1 Recap & Review

The big twist was revealed earlier on the show where each mentor will be sending home one of his or her acts tomorrow night and no public voting will happen! In short, 4 acts will have their dream cut real short.

These are some of my reviews on the performance and whom I think should go home tomorrow!

Amelia – Billie Jean

- she totally killed it!!!! she's got mad vocals, the only thing I do not like was her styling.

Johnny Robinson – Believe

- It was just plain weird for me. That was so Kylie Minogue-ish circa “Can’t Get You Out Of My Head”

Rhythmix – SuperBass

- I hate their take on Nicki’s song. It was uncoordinated. Ugh.

Frankie Cocozza – The A Team

- I still love Bradley Johnson’s performance of the same song over Frankie but he did great,IMO

Sophie Habibis – Teenage Dream

- I love her look and I love the tone of her voice, I just find her a bit boring.

Jonjo Kerr - You Really Got Me

- I love his song but it doesn’t suit him very much. I think he should stay though over Johnny because he’s got great vocals!

2 Shoes - Something Kinda Oh

- I love them! These two Essex girls have it! They’re so fun!!!! I wish Tulisa would choose them to advance next week! What’s with Gary hating tonight and calling them Karaoke?

James Michael – Ticket To Ride

- Loving the vocals but I hate his styling and he sounded boring the whole time!!

Misha Bryan now known as Misha B – Rolling In the Deep

- It isn’t that great of an arrangement IMO but she’s really got mad vocals!

Nu Vibe – Beautiful People

- I never thought that I’d enjoy their performance better than Rhythmix.

Marcus Collins – Moves Like Jagger

- I’m a bit disappointed because he doesn’t have the swagger on stage. He’s got great vocals tho.

Sami Brookes – Free

- It’s one of my favorite performance of the night! She looked good on stage and her voice was just incredible!

The Risk – She Said

- They definitely have the best vocals amongst the group! Plus, they look absolutely amazing!

Craig Colton – Jar Of Hearts

- He killed it!!!! Great vocals and great arrangement!!!! One of the best performance of the night!

Kitty Brucknell – Who Wants To Live Forever

- I love that she’s into theatrics and she’s got great vocals! Love her performance! It is very powerful and not a bit annoying if I’m being honest. She toned it down and she did amazing!

Janet Devlin – Fix You

- It was a serene and heartfelt performance! It’s not the best performance for me but it was still amazing!

These are the people whom I think are going home

Girls – Sophie Habibis

Boys – James Michael

Group – Rhythmix

Overs – Jonjo Kerr

No comments: