Sunday, October 16, 2011

The X Factor UK 2011 Live Show 2 Recap & Review

The 12 remaining acts will not battle it out for the public votes. Live Show 2 theme’s Love And Heartbreak which should be interesting for the ladies and the group. Here’s my 2 cents on their performances tonight.

Nu Vibe (With Or Without You) – They’re just off as a group,tbh.

Sami Brookes (I Will Always Love You) – I thought it was weaker than her lastweek's performance. IMO,It was too big a song for her perhaps or the arrangement was somewhat off?

Craig Colton (Best Thing I Ever Had) – It’s not as good as last week and I find it way over the top.

Janet Devlin (I Can't Help Falling In Love With You) – I’m not really sure about the song choice but she's really a league of her own because she's got her own unique voice. With that being said, I cannot say that it was a spectacular performance but it was still okay. She'll make it far in the competition, that's for sure.

Frankie Cocozza (The Scientist) – The song was too big for him! He can’t reach some note and it’s obvious that he’s forcing / exerting too much effort. I want him gone next,tbh.

Johnny Robinson (Can’t Get You Out Of My Head) – It was a bit creepy yet entertaining! Creepy at most parts though. J

Marcus Collins (Russian Roulette) – Marcus has a great voice but he doesn’t have a very strong stage presence.

Rhythmix (I’m Like A Bird) – dead. >_<

Misha B (Would I Lie To You) – Thank gawd she didn’t rap this time. I want to hear her sing all throughout the song to highlight her vocal prowess. Job well done Misha B!

The Risk (Just The Way You Are) – IMO, one of the best performance of the night. This manufactured group should go far if they continue their consistency because they’re really good!

Sophie Habibis (Wherever You Will Go) – It was a bit mediocre but better than a couple of acts. I hope she’d get more exposure for people to know who she was. Goodluck Sophie!

Kitty Brucknell (It’s Oh So Quiet) – I am very surprised because she’s actually an amazing singer! She gave the best performance of the night,IMO!

My Bottom Two: Johnny Robinson and Nu Vibe

No comments: